2012 m. rugsėjo 6 d., ketvirtadienis

Knygų skirtukas "Rožė"/Bookmark "Rose"

Turiu užduotį - pagaminti nemažai skirtukų - štai vienas iš jų - "Peel off" lipdukas mane nepaprastai sužavėjo, dėl to užsinorėjau pasidalinti skirtuku ir su jumis :)
I have a big job - to make several bookmarks. Here is one of them . I was impressed by Peel of sticker on it, so I appreciate to share my creation with you :).

It seems that I could enter some challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - writing (Rugs 19)
Paper Craft Journey - anything goes (Rugs11)

xx
Olesia

2 komentarai:

  1. What a pretty bookmark and it fits the challenge perfectly. I'm so glad you entered the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Those stickers are going to come in handy while you finish your big bookmark job! It looks very pretty! Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti